The Rahway river borders the lovely town of Carteret, and Staten Island is on the opposite side. Away from the hustle and bustle of NYC but literally a short train ride away… the key word here, is location, location and location! Live in Carteret apartments and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Jobs in Carteret NJ
Most of our renters that live in Bristol Station Apartments are commuters to NYC who chose our location for the luxury accommodations and amenities. Carteret is the location of the NASDAQ’s data center. Nearby Manhattan, Newark and Staten Island has jobs for the many professionals and workers that reside here.
Schools in Carteret
One of the benefits of renting an apartment is getting to choose where you can send your child(ren) to school. Carteret NJ has many wonderful schools to choose from including the Nathan Hale School (PK-5), Carteret Middle School, Pvt. Nicholas Minue Elementary School and the Carteret High School. You’re definitely in the right place if you choose Carteret!
Carteret Commutes and Transit
- Carteret to NYC: 26 minutes via I-95 and I-78 E
- Caretert to Elizabeth: 15 minutes via I-95
- Carteret to Staten Island: 28 minutes via I-95
– Newark International Airport is a 15 minute drive away.
– NJ Transit has a local bus service route #116 to Port Authority in Midtown Manhattan.