Apartments for Rent in Ridgefield, NJ
Just a couple of miles and a bridge away from suburban Ridgefield is the busy metropolis of NYC. Choose the best of both worlds when living in Ridgefield! The borough has many attractions such as the beautiful Overpeck County Park. Shopping centers, restaurants and schools are all in walking distance to the apartments and homes in Ridgefield NJ. In fact, Ridgefield has Walk Score of 82. Contact one of our apartment communities in Ridgefield and see for yourself why our residents love it here!
Jobs in Ridgefield
Finding a job in Ridgefield isn’t hard. The easy access to NY and NJ’s important cities is a big attraction to residents and help the Ridgefield economy. North Maple Inn, Comfort Concepts Inc & Trimtex Co are among the top Ridgefield employers. Of course, there are many opportunities in NYC which is a very easy commute from the borough.
Commutes from Ridgefield, NJ
- Ridgefield to George Washington Bridge: 17 minutes via US 9
- Ridgefield to NYC (Midtown Manhattan): 25 minutes via I-95 N
- The NJ Transit provides bus service to NYC (Port Authority) with the 127, 154, 165, 168 and the 321 routes.
- Ridgefield to Newark Airport: 25 minutes via I-95 N
- Ridgefield to Jersey City: 31 minutes via US 9 N
- The NJ Transit provides bus service to Jersey City with the 83 route.
Route 9, Route 46 and the I-95 pass through Ridgefield.
Schools in Ridgefield
A child’s education is on the forefront of renter’s minds when looking for an apartment in Ridgefield. Luckily, the fantastic schools of Ridgefield have a great track record in preparing kids for the future. Look into the Slocum Skewes School and the Ridgefield Memorial High School for some excellent choices.