Apartments for Rent in Ewing Township NJ
Ewing Township has the charm of a local NJ town with a kick of history, discover your new apartment in Ewing today! Convenience and comfort intertwine in Mercer County. It’s in the NY Metropolitan Area and borders the Philadelphia area as well. Work up an appetite for this; Ewing restaurants have a reputation of being from the best in Jersey. Head over to Erini Restaurant for Mediterranean inspired meals or for the real Mexican experience go to the Mexican Mariachi Grill. Their burritos are the talk of town! Visit our area attractions page to view more eateries.
Jobs in Ewing NJ
First the job or first the apartment search? We think both are necessary! For those looking for employment in Ewing NJ, there are many options. Some of the largest employers in the area include the State of NJ, The Department of Transportation (DOT), Church and Dwight, The College of New Jersey and Capital Health Hospital. And those looking for an apartment in Ewing? That’s easy! Drive by Carlton Apartments or visit us on our website.
Ewing NJ Demographics
Before you select the apartment of your dreams, learn more about the demographics of Ewing township.
• As of 2010 there is a population of 35,790 people in Ewing NJ
• 7,982 families and 13,171 households out of which 22.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 43.0% were married couples living together
• 16.3% under the age of 18, 20.0% from 18 to 24, 23.0% from 25 to 44, 25.9% from 45 to 64, and 14.7% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 37.2 years
• median family income was $86,875
Commutes from Ewing NJ
1. Ewing Township to Philadelphia – the commute is 45 minutes via I95 S.
2. Ewing Township to Trenton – the commute is 14 minutes via Parkway Ave.
3. Ewing Township to NYC – the commute is 1 hour and 24 minutes via I95 N.
4. Ewing Township to New Brunswick, NJ – the commute is 41 minutes via US-1 N.
Trenton, Lawrenceville, Langhorne, Princeton, South Brunswick, Mt Holly, North Brunswick, North Wales, Bridgewater, East Brunswick, Piscataway and Plainfield.