BRISTOL STATION APPLICATION CRITERIA
Application Fee: $75.00 – first applicant / $25.00 per additional applicant
Once your application has been approved, you will need to provide the following:
1. Deposit in the amount of one month’s rent. On the day your application is approved, your desired apartment will be held until the close of business for a deposit to be paid. If one month’s rent is not paid by the end of the business day, the temporary hold for your apartment will be removed and apartment will be available for rental again. After deposit is paid, apartment will be reserved for you through day of lease signing. The deposit is non-refundable.
2. Payment in the amount of $50.00 for the township inspection.
3. Upon receiving your keys, you will need to provide payment for your security deposit in the amount 1½ months rent and your $250.00 Amenity Fee. (Amenity Fee includes: water, sewer, trash, on-site maintenance, parking, concierge service, pool passes for residents and guests, club house, and 24 hour fitness center!)
CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD, MONEY ORDER, OR CERTIFIED CHECK made payable to Bristol Station to pay application fee, security deposit, inspection fee and first month’s rent.
Income: Each occupant over the age of 18 is required to complete an application. Each applicant must demonstrate a verifiable income. There is a minimum monthly income of 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
Combined Income: The combined income of roommates will be considered, provided each applicant earns a minimum of 70% of the total qualifying income.
Credit: A credit history depicting any of the following may be grounds for denial:
a. Unpaid liens or judgments.
b. Bankruptcy, unless applicant can provide verification that positive credit has been reestablished and maintained after seven years of discharge.
c. We use a statistically validated scoring model, which measures each applicants risk in terms of paying their monthly rent. The model takes into consideration many aspects of an applicant’s credit history and income to determine the amount of risk for that particular applicant. Management has set specific decision points within the models score range for Bristol Station.
Rental History: Applicant must demonstrate a minimum of two (2) years rental or ownership history if applicable. History of a poor payment record, destructive or abusive behavior or poor housekeeping practices will be grounds for denial.
Co-signers: Co-signers will be considered only where income is deficient, not with credit or job defaults. Co-signers must have a qualified income of 5 times the monthly rent to co-sign.
Criminal: A criminal background check will be run on all initially approved applications. Any conviction of a crime may result in the application being denied.
Occupancy: There is a maximum occupancy limit on each type of apartment. One bedroom – 2 occupants and two bedrooms – 4 occupants. Violation of this regulation will result in eviction if not corrected immediately.
Please be advised that the submission of your application does not hold an apartment. An apartment will only be held for you once we receive the required deposit. Our company policy is based on a first come, first served basis.
Every applicant will be required to submit the following documentation:
1. Copy of Photo Identification (for each applicant)
2. Copy of Social Security Card (for each applicant)
3. Proof of Income (Last thirty days of pay stubs or letter of employment from current employer stating earnings or Employee Verification (click to view/download)
4. Verification of Landlord History(click to view/download)
5. Civil Rights Form (click to view/download)
Lease Term: 12 -18 Months
Pet Fee: $20.00 per month per cat and a $300.00 per cat, non-refundable pet fee. (Only cats allowed)
Internal Transfer: Only allowed after initial lease term has been fulfilled. $450.00 if during lease term. No charge if term is fulfilled. You may only up/down grade. No lateral transfers are permitted.
Lease Termination: Break Lease penalty in equivalent to two month’s current rent, as per lease.
Gas and Electric are not included in the rent.