RIVER CLUB APARTMENTS APPLICATION CRITERIA
Please read our application criteria and community policies below. An application must be submitted by every adult who will live in the apartment.
Application Fee: $100.00 – per applicant
Once your application has been approved, you will need to provide the following:
1. Security Deposit: $500 for Carteret -1 Bedroom; $750 Berkley & Landmark -2 Bedroom
(plus 1 months’ rent if applicant does not have established credit in the U.S.)
2. Apartment Holding Fee: $500 for 1 Bedroom and $750 for 2 Bedroom. This fee will hold the apartment while an application is being processed. Upon approval, this amount will be applied towards the 1st month’s rent
3. Admin Move-In Fee: $300 one time fee, due at time of move in (Non-Refundable)
CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD, MONEY ORDER, OR CERTIFIED CHECK made payable to River Club Apartments.
Income: Each occupant over the age of 18 is required to complete an application. Each applicant must demonstrate a verifiable income. There is a minimum monthly income of 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
Combined Income: The combined income of roommates will be considered, provided each applicant earns a minimum of 70% of the total qualifying income.
Credit: A credit history depicting any of the following may be grounds for denial:
a. Unpaid liens or judgments.
b. Bankruptcy, unless applicant can provide verification that positive credit has been reestablished and maintained after seven years of discharge.
c. We use a statistically validated scoring model, which measures each applicants risk in terms of paying their monthly rent. The model takes into consideration many aspects of an applicant’s credit history and income to determine the amount of risk for that particular applicant. Management has set specific decision points within the models score range for River Club Apartments.
Rental History: Applicant must demonstrate a minimum of two (2) years rental or ownership history if applicable. History of a poor payment record, destructive or abusive behavior or poor housekeeping practices will be grounds for denial.
Co-signers: Co-signers will be considered only where income is deficient, not with credit or job defaults. Co-signers must have a qualified income of 5 times the monthly rent to co-sign.
Criminal: A criminal background check will be run on all initially approved applications. Any conviction of a crime may result in the application being denied.
Occupancy: There is a maximum occupancy limit on each type of apartment. One bedroom – 2 occupants and two bedrooms – 4 occupants. Violation of this regulation will result in eviction if not corrected immediately.
Please be advised that the submission of your application does not hold an apartment. An apartment will only be held for you once we receive the required deposit. Our company policy is based on a first come, first served basis.
Every applicant will be required to submit the following documentation:
1. Copy of Photo Identification (for each applicant)
2. Copy of Social Security Card (for each applicant)
3. Proof of Income (Last thirty days of pay stubs or letter of employment from current employer stating earnings or Employee Verification (click to view/download)
4. Verification of Landlord History(click to view/download)
5. Civil Rights Form (click to view/download)
Lease Term: ?????
Month-to Month: $10 per day or $300/mo.
Pet Fee: $55.00 per month per pet and a $250.00 per pet, non-refundable pet fee. (Pet policy here)
Internal Transfer: Only allowed after initial lease term has been fulfilled. $450.00 if during lease term. No charge if term is fulfilled. You may only up/down grade. No lateral transfers are permitted.
Renters Insurance: $14.33/mo. if acquired through The River Club Point of Lease
- Uncovered Space: $85; Uncovered Premier: $100
- Covered: $125 per month Covered Premier: $150
Gas and Electric are not included in the rent.