DUTCHTOWN MANOR APARTMENTS APPLICATION CRITERIA
Please read our application criteria and community policies below. An application must be submitted by every adult who will live in the apartment.
Application Fee: $50.00 for applicant. Please add $25.00 for each additional applicant.
Once your application has been approved you will need to provide the following:
- 1. Payment for your first month’s rent is used as a holding deposit until move-in date (it will be used as your first month’s rent). This deposit must be paid within 24 hours of the approval of your application in order to hold the apartment. This deposit is non-refundable.
- 2. Township Inspection Fee of $65 (Money Order or Certified Check made payable to “Lakewood Township”
Payments can be made with Money Order, Certified Check (payable to Dutchtown, LLC), credit card and debit card.
Income: Each occupant over the age of 18 is required to complete an application. Each applicant must demonstrate a verifiable income. The minimum monthly income requirements are as follows: Applicant must earn three times the monthly rent.
Combined Income: The combined income of roommates will be considered, provided each applicant earns a minimum of 60% of the total qualifying income.
Credit: A credit history depicting any of the following may be grounds for denial:
- Unpaid liens or judgments
- Bankruptcy, unless applicant can provide verification that positive credit has been reestablished and maintained after three years of bankruptcy.
- We use a statistically validated scoring model, which measures each applicants’ risk in terms of paying their monthly rent. The model takes into consideration many aspects of an applicant’s credit history and income to determine the amount of risk for that particular applicant. Management has set specific decision points within the models score range for Dutchtown Manor.
Rental History: Applicant must demonstrate a minimum of two years rental or ownership history if applicable. History of a poor payment record, destructive or abusive behavior or poor housekeeping practices will be grounds for denial.
Co-signers: Co-signers will be considered only where income is deficient, not with credit or job defaults. This option is primarily open to seniors and students. Co-signers must qualify at 5 times the monthly rent.
Criminal: A criminal background check will be run on all initially approved applications. Any conviction of a crime may result in the application being denied.
Occupancy: There is a maximum occupancy limit on each type of home. One bedrooms – 2 occupants, Two bedrooms – 4 occupants. Violation of this regulation will result in eviction if not corrected immediately.
Every applicant will be required to submit the following documentation:
1. Copy of Photo Identification (for each applicant)
2. Copy of Social Security Card (for each applicant)
3. Proof of Income (30 days of pay stubs, bank statements or Employment Form – Download here)
4. Verification of Landlord History Form (Download here)
Lease Term: 12 months
Month to Month: $75.00 plus renewal increase (must fulfil initial lease term)
Internal Transfer: $450.00 if during lease term. No charge if term is fulfilled. You may only up/down grade. No lateral transfers are permitted.
Pet Policy: Pets are welcome (see pet policy)
Rent Includes: Water, sewer and trash. Resident is responsible for gas and electric.